Brain Sex

Yeah, you wish this was about sexual fantasies.....

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Yep, Just a Coincidence...

Something to consider as you go to the polls in November. The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11 is long and exhaustive, however absolutely important reading. The author of this should be commended. This took some research, blood, sweat, and tears. The comments section is even more revealing. I thought I already knew a lot of things, but I never knew and considered this:

"That Mohammed Atta dressed like a Mafioso, had a stripper girlfriend, smuggled drugs, was already a licensed pilot when he entered the US, enjoyed pork chops, drank to excess and did cocaine, was closer to Europeans than Arabs in Florida, and included the names of defence contractors on his email list, proves how dangerous the radical fundamentalist Muslim can be."

Yep, that no doubt describes a Wahhabi (extreme fundamentalist) Saudi-type (in this case Egyptian) muslim to me. Yes-sir-e, not just eating but enjoying a pork product is a one-way ticket to paradise for a devout orthodox muslim in my book. No conspiracy here. Nah....... this is just a goofy, inexplicable, and incredible coincidence. So that's why Atta's father (Egyptian lawyer) Muhammad is emphatic that he has received several calls from his son since 9/11 saying that he is alive and well, but cannot reveal his present location. So, the question I pose here is, "what would possess a muslim heretic to sacrifice his life for Allah to enter paradise and engage in infinitum with 70 vestial virgins, if he presently had his choice of Florida based strippers, alcohol, drugs, and his favorite pork products?" Anyone care to answer that one for me?

This is just one of over a hundred questions I would be asking as I consider participating in the selection of the most powerful head of state on the face of this planet. As for me, I wish (I wish, I wish, I wish) I could cast my vote for Ron Paul (Rep. 14th Dist.of TX) Apparently he is too smart and has declined to run for POTUS. I think he knows all too well that he would only at worst serve as the next "puppet in chief", and at best be able to veto every single unconstitutional congressional spending bill that his pen would have ink for. Therefore causing massive gridlock and perpetual shutdown of all unnecessary federal government. If we could only dream! I have considered both LP (libertarian) and CP (constitution) party's candidates, but either candidate if elected (slim, very slim and miraculous) could only hope to do as well (doubtful if possible) as Ron Paul. Until this nation wakes up and decides to educate and inform (NOT from mainstream media) itself (a pipe dream?), will government ever function as was intended by the founders. I'm seriously afraid that it will take on the order of magnitude another incident similar to 1814 to raise this once great nation out of it's stupor.

For these reason stated above, I have decided for now to take the sage advice of Fred Reed. (243: On Escaping Democracy) With him, I have decided that:

"Better advice would be not to vote. The proper response toward what we occasionally imagine to be democracy, methinks, is to retain one's self-respect by not participating in it.

Voting in particular is an embarrassment, being a public display of weak character and low intelligence. Let us face the truth: Democracy, like spitting in public or the Roman games, is the proper activity of the lower intellectual and moral classes. It amounts to collusion in one's own suckering.

The United States of course is not a democracy but a wonderfully crafted pretense. We have separated the results of elections from the formulation of policy. It is a neat trick: Voting distracts the rabble without disturbing the government. You cannot possibly -- can you? -- believe that your vote will change anything of importance?"

If you're curious, Fred also has his own solution to the problem(s). (249: Solutions from Fred) [warning -- these are quite draconian, but what else do you think will work?] So, what to do? I say educate and inform yourself. Pray to your Father in Heaven for guidance, then according to your conscious; vote (including the choice not to) your principles. Don't worry about the consequences! (lesser of two evil scenarios) Do the right thing and let the chips fall where they may.

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry* for the last ten years to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves and the House."

- Patrick Henry

*substitute our current GOP and DNC for British Ministry and add anywhere from 50 to 150+ years excluding the Reagan and very brief Kennedy (they DID try) administrations.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, September 19, 2004, Blogger dixiedog said…

    Very good post, dread. I've mentioned Patrick Henry before on some of Vox's past pertinent posts and he's one of my favorite founders, not the least of which he was a Virginian 8) of course, but he stated the truth at that time so eloquently, and forcefully.

    About the election itself. I can see why you would not vote with your reasoning. I say that because many don't vote simply because they don't give a happy what's going on in Washington, or even their own state for that matter. In your case, however, it's because you don't see opposing candidates for which to make a choice. There's vanilla and then there's vanilla.

    I've pondered that myself, to be honest, but I've personally decided that I'll continue to resist in any way the political and cultural descent our country is engaged in, even though I'm fully aware of the real ending. Seems melodramatic in a sense, but we should never give up the fight because we know in the very end the right will prevail. I mean the "righteous" not the "right" of media legend, of course 8).

    And congratulations on your new job prospect! I hope it all works out well and the Lord does do great things for those who wait patiently for His timing. Something I have to continually keep reminding myself of.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, October 07, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo Dread. Re Mohammed Atta, methinks his is merely a case of hypocrisy and enough hatred/determination to go ahead with plans to kill. Or maybe I misunderstood -- did you perhaps intend to say that we don't know who did the deed and it certainly wasn't this person known as Mohammed Atta?

     
  • At 6:44 PM, October 09, 2004, Blogger Dread said…

    Anon, I will address your comments in my next post (whenever I get around to it)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home