Brain Sex

Yeah, you wish this was about sexual fantasies.....

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Movie Review: "I, Robot" (brief)

This will be just a brief review for now. Bottom line, see it! Probably the best summer blockbuster next to AVP coming in August. Asimov fan or not, you will enjoy this movie. Very thought provoking with some really cool effects. Lots of eye candy.

People want to slam Will Smith. I happen to like him. This is the darkest character I have seem him play to date, and probably his best since "Enemy of the State." Did you all know that Smith was originally cast for "Neo" in "The Matrix?" Did you also know that he was a M.I.T. candidate? Word is, his father is an electrical engineer. Speaking of "eye candy", Bridget Moynahan plays a geek chick with a Ph.D. Boy would I like to engage in some brain sex with her. And then some if she allowed it. Am I in love? Absolutely not! I'm in lust...


Ok, eyes back in!
[click for full image]

I plan to go in depth in a latter review, but for now I just want to enjoy my fantasies with Bridget. One more thing. Trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can, in 2035, four (4) beers with tax is $46.50! That's $10 a beer and I guess $6.50 in sales tax. Talk about price inflation? I sure hope wage inflation matches or exceeds that in the future. Later for now...

7 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, July 31, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dread,

    I can't see your picture. But, maybe it's because I use P.O.S. Explorer. I don't know.

    -J

     
  • At 7:49 AM, July 31, 2004, Blogger Dread said…

    J, I don't have a picture posted. So, your browser is rendering correctly.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, July 31, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, she's definitely HOT. Do you know any other movies she was in? I don't think I've ever seen her before.

    -J

     
  • At 8:26 PM, July 31, 2004, Blogger Dread said…

    This photo is from "Coyote Ugly." [have not seen] If you click on the photo, it will take you to a full image, and an entire gallery of photos. Just click on the "next" button. She has also been in "Sum of all Fears", [have seen] "The Recruit", [not seen], and "Serendipity" [not seen]. She just has a natural beauty about her. A combination of Jolie, Bullock, and Judd if you ask me. Click on her name in the text to take you to her movie bio. I just added it.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, July 31, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah... no wonder I haven't heard of her. I've never seen any of those movies either.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, July 31, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, I might have seen Sum of All Fears. Is that the one where Baltimore gets nuked?

    Anyways, she's a total fox, the pics from Coyote Ugly are her best. I like the long hair.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, August 01, 2004, Blogger Dread said…

    Yes J, I believe Baltimore does get nuked. I have not really noticed Bridget myself until "I, Robot" came out. So don't feel left out here, we're in the same boat on this. I did not see "Coyote" because I have a basic adversion to Tyra Banks. Can't explain it, just do. I hear "The Recruit" is good. Deniro, Farrell and all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home